THE OLD COACH HOUSE

Forums

Forum Home > MY DEALINGS WITH KEVIN CLAYDON > kevin claydon

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

We bought the old coach house from Kevin claydon and his company cbp ltd in December 2010 we paid by cash into his wives account.

We told him at the time that I had my own company already set up in Bulgaria all seemed well at first and we exchanged loads of emails and formulated the idea of turning the old coach house into a bar restaurant and a small hotel.

We went over to see the coach house in march and stayed at his home in shredno gradishtie we went to the coach house most days and work was underway he gave me all the papers and documents for the house signed by him and the skitza and the pre lim contract signed by him and me on his company papers and his company stamp.

We returned to the uk he was sending us pics and telling us all about the work I did keep on asking him about planning permission and licenses that we would need I was always told don’t worry everything will be sorted.

A few months passed and we went over again and stayed at the coach house this time as we had had beds and other items shipped over from the UK so I viewed it as a camping holiday.

While we were there we bought 4 complete showers and 14 air cons and they was stored in the coach house with the rest of the items that had been delivered.

When we returned to the uk a couple of weeks passed and we was asking for updates and we was not happy with the amount of work that was been done we then employed our lawyer to sort out the transfer off the property to my company claydon told my lawyer that he was off on holiday while I was in Bulgaria so the transfer could not take place.

On entering my property 7 air cons was missing with no sign of break in as all was locked up only 2 people had the keys me and claydon.

I went to Plovdiv to see my lawyer I changed the locks on the property and secured the property as best as I could

I posted a set of keys to my lawyers office in Plovdiv for the new set off builders that I had lined up to do a site visit mekotek builders went to my lawyers office for the keys and went to the property but claydon had changed the locks to my property by breaking into it. So mekotek builders could not do the site survey.

Claydon was given till the 20th September to sign the property over he was served with the papers by my lawyer in Plovdiv and yes you guessed he never turned up.

Now we are waiting for the court date to be sorted out and all the papers have been lodged in to the court system by my lawyer.

We then find out that claydon has since sold my property to another brit couple and they have been carrying out repairs on the building and are living in the property so his deception continues apart from my lawyer he has been reported to the bulgarian embassy and i have wrote to the pm in the uk

November 21, 2011 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

to the guy with the black merc reg no R775YFC i would not spend another penny on the coach house as you can never own the property as it can not be registered in your company name and i will be serving you with a notice to quit via my lawyer you must look to get your money back from claydon or take him to court for fraud as he new that he could not sell the property to you when he was served his writ by my lawyer yet another couple scammed by this guy

November 21, 2011 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

WE HAVE GOT OUR COURT DATE SET FOR THE 26th JAN

December 13, 2011 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

claydon did not turn up to court he blamed the snow the judge has re listed the case for the 28th feb as a interpretator has been apointed as we are both brits i have waited this long so another month wont make a lot off difference from what i have gathered a guy called paul has bought a few properties off claydon if you are reading this forum i would suggest that you seek a lawyer as soon as poss and from what i gather he works in the legal secter in the uk.

January 26, 2012 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

after the 3rd time in court we are now waiting for the judge to rule on the case we should hear before the end of april from the judge i am told that the peopleare still in the coach house and they will be evicted and will have to pay the costs related to it i would suggest that they contact my lawyer and see if they can bring a case against claydon to try and get some off there money back

April 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

steven charlesworth
Site Owner

TODAY WE WON THE COURT CASE AGAINST KEVIN CLAYDON AND HIS COMPANY CBP SO JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW BEFORE THE PROPERTY IS TRANSFERED TO MY COMPANY BY THE COURTS,,,,,,

DECISION
№ 8
town of Chirpan, 25.04.2012
IN THE NAME OF THE NATION
The Regional Court of Chirpan, on 27.03.2012 in public court sitting, with the following members:
CHAIRMAN: TIHOMIR KOLEV
SECRETARY: MILENA TASHEVA
RESOLUTION:
For the reason that the subject of the final contract is a real estate, the court is due to execute all obligations specific for the notary proceeding. On the legal ground of art.364, ph. 1 from The Civil Procedure Code the claimant is due to pay the taxes and fees for transferring the real estate, namely local tax which is in the amount of 2% from the higher price – tax valuation or the selling price of the real estate - according to art.35, ph.2 from the Order of defining the amount of the local taxes on the territory of Municipality Bratya Daskalovi, therefore in this case over the stipulated-sale price/ having in mind the Certificate for tax valuation of property over art.264, ph.1 from Tax-Insurance Procedure Code (TIPC) №2709/13.10.2011, in the present case the amount is the agreed purchase price/ which is in the amount of 5050.00 British pounds or 12 112,98 BGN over the course of exchange of Bulgarian National bank for 25.04.2012 2,3986100 leva 1 pound, due on the legal ground of art.44, ph.1 from Local Taxes and Fees Act, specified over art.46, ph.2, 1 and art.47, ph.2 from the same Act and in total equal to 242,26 leva as well as the notary fee, on the ground of art. 85,ph2 and 3 from Notaries and Notary Activities Act (NNAA) which total amount is 177,40 leva, according p.8 from The Rate of the notary fees from NNAA and as the claimant has already paid State Fee in the amount of 222,00 leva for submitting the statement of claim to the court and he is not obliged anymore in this direction. Until the transfer costs are paid, on the legal ground of art.364 ph.1 from Civil Procedure Code, a restrain shall be imposed over the proceeding real estate. According to art.364 ph.2 from the Civil Procedure Code and art.115, ph.3 from Ownership Act, the court is not going to issue a transcript of this Decision, until the claimant proves that he has paid the transfer costs for the real estate, as well as the taxes due for the real estate and any the public obligations of the defendant to The Country and Municipality where the legal seat of the company is.
The court finds that the presented declaration according to art.264 ph.1 form TIPC is not an obstacle for announcing the contract for final with legal ground on art.364 ph.2 from the Civil Procedure Code, whereby the court will not issue a copy of the Decision until the claimant proves that all costs and expenses for the transfer and the due taxes are paid, including the due tax for the property in the amount of 4.28 leva. The non-execution of this obligation is an obstacle for registering the Court Decision- art.364 Civil Procedure Code and art. 115, Ph.2 from the Ownership Act, as it should be performed on the basis on the presented copy from the Decision. For its receivables the State could direct the execution against the real estate, which was gained by the claimant (J. Stalev, Bulgarian procedure law)
According to art.115 ph.1 from the Ownership Act, the decision of the present case should be registered after presenting a copy of it, as the claimant will be obligated to pay the fee for registering it, according to art.2 from Tariff for state fees collected by the Registry Agency, which
is calculated in the amount of 12,11 leva. In the Decision, on the ground of art.115, ph.2 from the Ownership Act, the court defines a six-month term to the claimant from the date that the Decision is in effect to register the decision.
With view to all the above and also to the discussed proofs, the court considers that the statement of claim is well-grounded and the same shall be honored.
Considering all the above and on the ground of art. 19, Ph. 3 from the Obligations and contracts Act in connection with 31 chapter from the Civil Procedure Code and and art. 235 from the same,
THE COURT DECIDED:
ANNOUNCES the Preliminary Contract, conluded on 12.01.2011 for the purchase-sale of a real estate, located in the village of Bratya Daskalovi, region of Stara Zagora and presenting Plot of land XII-175 /twelve Roman- one hundred seventy five/, in section 9 /nine/ by the detailed plan of village of Bratya Daskalovi from year 1981, with unsettled street regulation, with borders: on two of the sides - streets; real estate № XIII- 174, 179 and real estate № XI-176, with area of the land of 750 sq m/ seven hundred and fifty sq m/, together with the build-up in there RESIDENTIAL BUILDING and FARM BUILDING concluded between “CBP” Ltd., SIC 102927950, having its legal seat and registered address in the village of Sredno Gradishte 6241, Stara Zagora district, represented by the Manager Kevin John Claydon as SELLER and “Steven Charlesworth” Ltd. SIC 201270933, with legal seat and registered address in the town of Popovo, Targovishte, 51 Bulgaria avenue, represented by the manager Steven Michael Charlesworth, British citizen, born on 14.04.1965 in Leeds, Great Britain, for the price of 5050.00 /five thousand and fifty/ pounds, which amount was paid in cash from the buyer to the seller /promiser/ on 12.01.2011, for FINAL.
CONVICTS “Steven Charlesworth” Ltd. SIC 201270933, with legal seat and registered address in the town of Popovo, Targovishte, 51 Bulgaria avenue, represented by the manager Steven Michael Charlesworth, British citizen, born on 14.04.1965 in Leeds, Great Britain to pay the local taxes in the amount of 242, 26 leva (two hundred forty two leva and twenty six coins) and state fee for registering the Decision in the amount of 12,11 leva/ twelve leva and eleven coins/ leva, and IMPOSES AN INTERDICT over the real estate described above until the transfer costs are paid, and DEFINES six-month term from the date when the court decision is in effect to register it.
CONVICTS “CBP” Ltd., SIC 102927950, having it`s legal seat and registered address in the village of Sredno Gradishte 6241, Stara Zagora district, represented by the Manager Kevin John Claydon to pay to the claimant “Steven Charlesworth” Ltd. SIC 201270933, with legal seat and registered address and in the town of Popovo, Targovishte, 51 Bulgaria avenue, represented by the manager Steven Michael Charlesworth, British citizen, born on 14.04.1965 in Leeds, Great Britain, the court proceedings costs in the amount of 1 173,49/ one thousand one hundred seventy three and forty nine/ leva, representing the leva equivalence of the legal representation costs - 600 Euro and 68,00 leva for the translator.
The decision can be appealed in two-week term from its delivery to the parties in front of District court in Stara Zagora.
CHAIRMAN: ………………...........
/signature/

--
April 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.